2008.0 KMAil: Problem with 'Send Queued messages" - Mandriva

This is a discussion on 2008.0 KMAil: Problem with 'Send Queued messages" - Mandriva ; With 2008.0 PowerPack's KMail (32-bit or 64-bit version), if I hit the 'Send Queued messages' button (either on menu bar or under 'File') nothing happens. However, if I hit the 'Send Queued messages VIA' button under File, it works. (Only ...

  1. 2008.0 KMAil: Problem with 'Send Queued messages"

    With 2008.0 PowerPack's KMail (32-bit or 64-bit version), if I
    hit the 'Send Queued messages' button (either on menu bar or
    under 'File') nothing happens.

    However, if I hit the 'Send Queued messages VIA' button under
    File, it works. (Only one SMTP account set up)

    Can anyone throw some light on this, please?

    (Running latest kernel, and fully updated since installation.)

    --
    Maurice

  2. Re: 2008.0 KMAil: Problem with 'Send Queued messages"

    Belay that! Turns out it was because I had omitted to set the
    one SMTP server entry as 'default'....

    --
    Maurice