lindvd under 2008 setting sound PCM to zero. - Mandriva

This is a discussion on lindvd under 2008 setting sound PCM to zero. - Mandriva ; Having trouble with the lindvd included with Mandriva 2008 64 bit powerpack-- it seems to be setting the PCM sound level to zero every time it starts up. Have others noticed this? Is there some way to prevent it from ...

  1. lindvd under 2008 setting sound PCM to zero.

    Having trouble with the lindvd included with Mandriva 2008 64 bit powerpack-- it seems to
    be setting the PCM sound level to zero every time it starts up. Have others
    noticed this? Is there some way to prevent it from happening?

  2. Re: lindvd under 2008 setting sound PCM to zero.

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:30:48 +0000, Unruh wrote:

    > Having trouble with the lindvd included with Mandriva 2008 64 bit
    > powerpack-- it seems to be setting the PCM sound level to zero every
    > time it starts up. Have others noticed this? Is there some way to
    > prevent it from happening?

    Yes, I have been having the same problem. Not found any way to fix it,
    other than using Kaffeine instead of LinDVD.

+ Reply to Thread