Installing rpm frm Konqueror - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Installing rpm frm Konqueror - Mandriva ; I have changed from Mandriva 2007 KDE ??, to Mandriva 2008 KDE 3.5.7 and lost the dialog box (install, save, and abort) that would pop up when i clicked on a .rpm file. How do I config Konqueror for this ...

  1. Installing rpm frm Konqueror

    I have changed from Mandriva 2007 KDE ??, to Mandriva 2008 KDE 3.5.7
    and lost the dialog box (install, save, and abort) that would pop up
    when i clicked on a .rpm file.
    How do I config Konqueror for this option?
    TIA

  2. Re: Installing rpm frm Konqueror

    jimmy wrote:

    > I have changed from Mandriva 2007 KDE ??, to Mandriva 2008 KDE 3.5.7
    > and lost the dialog box (install, save, and abort) that would pop up
    > when i clicked on a .rpm file.
    > How do I config Konqueror for this option?
    > TIA

    Install gurpmi

    Jim

  3. Re: Installing rpm frm Konqueror

    On Nov 26, 1:24 pm, James Kerr wrote:
    > jimmy wrote:
    > > I have changed from Mandriva 2007 KDE ??, to Mandriva 2008 KDE 3.5.7
    > > and lost the dialog box (install, save, and abort) that would pop up
    > > when i clicked on a .rpm file.
    > > How do I config Konqueror for this option?
    > > TIA

    > Install gurpmi
    >
    > Jim

    Thanks Jim

    I had to add gurpmi to the x-rpm file associations via kcontrol as
    well.
    Working fine now. :-)

    Jimmy

+ Reply to Thread