backups? - Mandriva

This is a discussion on backups? - Mandriva ; Want to backup my internal drive to an external USB drive. What program is best/easiest? -- Everybody's gotta price. No shame, it's all a game, just ask it nice.............

  1. backups?

    --
    Everybody's gotta price. No shame, it's all a game, just ask it

  2. Re: backups?

    Dallas writes:

    >Want to backup my internal drive to an external USB drive. What program is
    >best/easiest?

    rsync. rsnapshot which uses rsync.

    >--
    >Everybody's gotta price. No shame, it's all a game, just ask it

+ Reply to Thread