Help with find file - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Help with find file - Mandriva ; mandriva 2008 kde 3.5.7 konqueror 3.5.7 Some how I have managed to damage Konqueror.I can not use "find file" any more.I can put in search terms and all that but it doesnt find anything. I have been doing a lot ...

  1. Help with find file

    mandriva 2008
    kde 3.5.7
    konqueror 3.5.7

    Some how I have managed to damage Konqueror.I can not use "find file"
    any more.I can put in search terms and all that but it doesnt find
    anything.
    I have been doing a lot of changes lately so I could have done
    this to myself.
    Any idea's where to start looking for trouble.
    Tia,Dale

  2. Re: Help with find file

    Em Quinta, 15 de Novembro de 2007 20:00, Itsdale escreveu:

    > mandriva 2008
    > kde 3.5.7
    > konqueror 3.5.7
    >
    > Some how I have managed to damage Konqueror.I can not use "find file"
    > any more.I can put in search terms and all that but it doesnt find
    > anything.
    > I have been doing a lot of changes lately so I could have done
    > this to myself.
    > Any idea's where to start looking for trouble.
    > Tia,Dale

    in you ~/.kde

  3. Re: Help with find file

    ArameFarpado wrote:

    > Em Quinta, 15 de Novembro de 2007 20:00, Itsdale escreveu:
    >
    >> mandriva 2008
    >> kde 3.5.7
    >> konqueror 3.5.7
    >>
    >> Some how I have managed to damage Konqueror.I can not use "find file"
    >> any more.I can put in search terms and all that but it doesnt find
    >> anything.
    >> I have been doing a lot of changes lately so I could have done
    >> this to myself.
    >> Any idea's where to start looking for trouble.
    >> Tia,Dale

    > in you ~/.kde

    For example: .kde/share/config/konquerorrc (But my konquerorrc doesn't
    mention "find.")

    You can always rename your .kde, and allow a new one to be created. Then
    compare it with the old one. Then correct the problem manually and switch
    again to get back your desired changes.

    HTH,

    Doug.

+ Reply to Thread