More bull**** to ignore(Do not waste time reading this) - Mandriva

This is a discussion on More bull**** to ignore(Do not waste time reading this) - Mandriva ; On Aug 25, 10:33 am, MI5Vic...@mi5.gov.uk wrote: > Neil Fox's Juke Box on Capital Radio (week ending 15/March/1998) > > Certainty level: 70% > > Here is an excerpt from Neil Fox's show on Capital Radio 95.8FM, sometime > during ...

  1. More bull**** to ignore(Do not waste time reading this)

  2. Re: More bull**** to ignore(Do not waste time reading this)

    So why repost the ****?

    --
    Weblog - http://inbothworlds.wordpress.com/
    R.L.U. #300033 - MDV 2006 - KDE 3.4

  3. Re: More bull**** to ignore(Do not waste time reading this)

    On Sat, 25 Aug 2007, in the Usenet newsgroup alt.os.linux.mandriva, in article
    , Dave wrote:

    >TonyLee wrote:

    >> On Aug 25, 10:33 am, MI5V

    The other advantage of using a real newsreader and a real news server
    is that you can use scoring or killfiles - much like the one I'm using
    so that I don't waste time seeing garbage.

    [compton ~]$ grep '^08/2[456]' .newslog | grep mandriva | grep killed
    08/24/2007 07:02:08 alt.os.linux.mandriva: 25/25 (0 killed), Time: 00:02:03
    08/25/2007 07:02:23 alt.os.linux.mandriva: 34/34 (14 killed), Time: 00:02:17
    08/26/2007 07:02:12 alt.os.linux.mandriva: 20/20 (3 killed), Time: 00:01:58
    [compton ~]$ grep -vE '^([%\[ ]|Score|$)' /var/spool/slrnpull/score | cut
    -d' ' -f1 | sort | uniq -c | column
    895 From: 7 Message-ID: 79 Xref:
    2 Lines: 281 Subject: 2 ~Subject:
    [compton ~]$

    >So why repost the ****?

    Actually, I don't see either post on this spool - I had to try to figure
    out what was happening from the 'References:' header. I've no idea which
    of the 1266 rules killed TonyLee's post, as I've not yet started killing
    google.group postings in _this_ newsgroup, but I'm assuming from his
    attribution that he was responding to an MI5 spew, and I know several
    of the rules will kill those.

    Old guy

+ Reply to Thread