Ignore this garbage - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Ignore this garbage - Mandriva ; On Aug 25, 9:58 am, MI5Vic...@mi5.gov.uk wrote: > Capital Radio (11/April/1997) > > Certainty level: 10% > > A nice easy one here. The DJ is heard to say (around 8.30pm); > > "Jacko in town, what a gig it's ...

  1. Ignore this garbage

    On Aug 25, 9:58 am, MI5Vic...@mi5.gov.uk wrote:
    > Capital Radio (11/April/1997)
    >
    > Certainty level: 10%
    >
    > A nice easy one here. The DJ is heard to say (around 8.30pm);
    >
    > "Jacko in town, what a gig it's going to be, that guy is amazing, and
    > psychotic, but amazing on stage, 0171-420-0958, on stage he's a madman
    > but he's wonderful"
    >
    > I was listening to Capital loud and clear, trying to get a reaction.
    > The above may have been a reaction. I'm not sure if it was, and I'm not
    > sure that it wasn't.
    >
    > 4871
    >
    > --
    > Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access

  2. Re: Ignore this garbage

    On 2007-08-25, TonyLee wrote:

    Okay, TonyLee, I'll be happy to ignore you.

    --
    Robert Riches
    spamtrap42@verizon.net

  3. Re: Ignore this garbage

    On Aug 25, 12:42 pm, "Robert M. Riches Jr."
    wrote:
    > On 2007-08-25, TonyLee wrote:
    >

    > Okay, TonyLee, I'll be happy to ignore you.
    >
    > --
    > Robert Riches
    > spamtra...@verizon.net
    > (Yes, that is one of my email addresses.)

    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread