Firefox - Signature files - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Firefox - Signature files - Mandriva ; Windows users have no trouble introducing their firm's logos into their signature files. While I can format an HTML file to display from Firefox, I have not been able to render any graphics. Does anybody know about these things amongst ...

  1. Firefox - Signature files

    Windows users have no trouble introducing their firm's logos into their
    signature files. While I can format an HTML file to display from Firefox, I
    have not been able to render any graphics. Does anybody know about these
    things amongst the MVA fraternity?

  2. Re: Firefox - Signature files

    Alan Secker wrote:

    > Windows users have no trouble introducing their firm's logos into their
    > signature files. While I can format an HTML file to display from Firefox,
    > I have not been able to render any graphics. Does anybody know about these
    > things amongst the MVA fraternity?

    'Er sorry. That should have read Thunderbird.

    Alan

+ Reply to Thread