How to remove KWallet when package mangager says it's not there? - Mandriva

This is a discussion on How to remove KWallet when package mangager says it's not there? - Mandriva ; KWallet is always asking to store my passwords, and I keep having to tell it to go to hell. I try to remove it with the package manager, but it says kwallet isn't installed. Has anyone else come across this ...

  1. How to remove KWallet when package mangager says it's not there?

    KWallet is always asking to store my passwords, and I keep having to tell it
    to go to hell. I try to remove it with the package manager, but it says
    kwallet isn't installed.

    Has anyone else come across this issue?

  2. Re: How to remove KWallet when package mangager says it's not there?

    Flip Wilson wrote:

    > KWallet is always asking to store my passwords, and I keep having to tell
    > it to go to hell. I try to remove it with the package manager, but it says
    > kwallet isn't installed.
    >
    > Has anyone else come across this issue?

    You are searching for kdeutils-kwalletmanager. In case you can't uninstall
    it, install it first.

  3. Re: How to remove KWallet when package mangager says it's not there?

    Walter Mautner wrote:

    > Flip Wilson wrote:
    >
    >> KWallet is always asking to store my passwords, and I keep having to tell
    >> it to go to hell. I try to remove it with the package manager, but it
    >> says kwallet isn't installed.
    >>
    >> Has anyone else come across this issue?

    > You are searching for kdeutils-kwalletmanager. In case you can't uninstall
    > it, install it first.

    Thanks. That seems to have worked. Now KNode is offering to store my
    password on it's own when I exit out. I keep telling it no, but it keeps
    asking every time I sign out of KNode.

+ Reply to Thread