Googleearth not starting for only one user - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Googleearth not starting for only one user - Mandriva ; Hi, When using my usual account (on Mandriva2007) I can t stat Googleearth. The splash screen appears, and that s all... Other users have no problem starting the program... Any idea ? I tried to delete the .googleearth file in ...

  1. Googleearth not starting for only one user

    Hi,

    When using my usual account (on Mandriva2007) I can t stat Googleearth.
    The splash screen appears, and that s all...

    Other users have no problem starting the program...

    Any idea ?

    I tried to delete the .googleearth file in my home directory, it didn t
    solve the problem...

    Thanks !
    Vincent

  2. Re: Googleearth not starting for only one user

    VincentM a écrit :
    > Hi,
    >
    > When using my usual account (on Mandriva2007) I can t stat Googleearth.
    > The splash screen appears, and that s all...
    >
    > Other users have no problem starting the program...
    >
    > Any idea ?
    >
    > I tried to delete the .googleearth file in my home directory, it didn t
    > solve the problem...
    >
    > Thanks !
    > Vincent

    Launch googleearth in a console and tell us what message you get

    --
    Eom

  3. Re: Googleearth not starting for only one user

    > Launch googleearth in a console and tell us what message you get

    I installed the latest updates yesterday, now everything works fine !

    Thanks Eom

    Vincent

+ Reply to Thread