Why no drivers for the ATI TV Tuner 550/650 series? - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Why no drivers for the ATI TV Tuner 550/650 series? - Mandriva ; Another reason why I can't use Mandriva as my main OS. Not only is there no drivers for my ATI x1600 PCI-e card, but none for my TV Tuner as well....

  1. Why no drivers for the ATI TV Tuner 550/650 series?

    Another reason why I can't use Mandriva as my main OS. Not only is there no
    drivers for my ATI x1600 PCI-e card, but none for my TV Tuner as well.

  2. Re: Why no drivers for the ATI TV Tuner 550/650 series?

    Quoth Hocus Pocus Trollus :

    > Another reason why I can't use Mandriva as my main OS. Not only is there
    > no drivers for my ATI x1600 PCI-e card, but none for my TV Tuner as well.

    Wrong. This is a reason to NOT use ATI products.

    --
    The Man in the Yellow Hat
    Linux with a monkey, since 1996.

+ Reply to Thread