DVD mounting problems - Mandriva

This is a discussion on DVD mounting problems - Mandriva ; All: Every so often -- usually after mounting and unmounting different DVDs -- a DVD doesn't mount or get recognized. It usually clears up once I reboot my Mandriva 2007 PC. What do I need to restart in order to ...

  1. DVD mounting problems

    All:
    Every so often -- usually after mounting and unmounting different DVDs
    -- a DVD doesn't mount or get recognized. It usually clears up once I
    reboot my Mandriva 2007 PC. What do I need to restart in order to not
    have to reboot my entire PC? Thanks!

    Keith

  2. Re: DVD mounting problems

    Keith Lee wrote:
    > All:
    > Every so often -- usually after mounting and unmounting different DVDs
    > -- a DVD doesn't mount or get recognized. It usually clears up once I
    > reboot my Mandriva 2007 PC. What do I need to restart in order to not
    > have to reboot my entire PC? Thanks!
    >
    > Keith

    what kernel are you running? maybe something with modules? or mount options?

    --
    WingMan

+ Reply to Thread