Renting a vehicle - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Renting a vehicle - Mandriva ; My news server seems to be playing games again, so forgive me if this shows up as a dupe. Okay, I've been putting off asking this question because I figured it would be easily answered with a little research on ...

  1. Renting a vehicle

    My news server seems to be playing games again, so forgive me if this
    shows up as a dupe.

    Okay, I've been putting off asking this question because I figured it
    would be easily answered with a little research on the Internet.
    Unfortunately, I can't seem to find out what I want.

    Essentially, I want to know what's the easiest way to rent a car if
    we're flying into Orlando and using Magic Express to get to the resort.
    We will be needing the car for three days in the middle of the week.

    How can we arrange to pick up the car on property without it cutting
    into our wild and wooly galavanting around WDW?

    Thanks.

    --
    Mark E. Adams, 2004 -- drop the "dot" to email me.
    http://adamslan.shyper.com -*- Mandriva User# 263042

    CONSIDER: ===========---------,,,,,,,,,............. . . . . .
    You have a will that can be influenced by all with whom you come in contact.

  2. Disregard Re: Renting a vehicle

    Sorry. Wrong newsgroup. :-)

    --
    Mark E. Adams, 2004 -- drop the "dot" to email me.
    http://adamslan.shyper.com -*- Mandriva User# 263042

    CONSIDER: ===========---------,,,,,,,,,............. . . . . .
    Yow! Are we wet yet?

  3. Re: Disregard Re: Renting a vehicle

    Mark Adams wrote:
    > Sorry. Wrong newsgroup. :-)
    >

    > Mark Adams wrote:
    >> My news server seems to be playing games again, so forgive me if this
    >> shows up as a dupe.
    >>
    >> Okay, I've been putting off asking this question because I figured it
    >> would be easily answered with a little research on the Internet.
    >> Unfortunately, I can't seem to find out what I want.
    >>
    >> Essentially, I want to know what's the easiest way to rent a car if
    >> we're flying into Orlando and using Magic Express to get to the resort.
    >> We will be needing the car for three days in the middle of the week.
    >>
    >> How can we arrange to pick up the car on property without it cutting
    >> into our wild and wooly galavanting around WDW?
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>

    > --
    > Mark E. Adams, 2004 -- drop the "dot" to email me.
    > http://adamslan.shyper.com -*- Mandriva User# 263042
    >
    > CONSIDER: ===========---------,,,,,,,,,............. . . . . .
    > Yow! Are we wet yet?

    On the brighter side, at least it wasn't a dupe.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

  4. Re: Disregard Re: Renting a vehicle

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Mark Adams wrote:
    >> Sorry. Wrong newsgroup. :-)
    >>

    >> Mark Adams wrote:
    >>> My news server seems to be playing games again, so forgive me if this
    >>> shows up as a dupe.
    >>>
    >>> Okay, I've been putting off asking this question because I figured it
    >>> would be easily answered with a little research on the Internet.
    >>> Unfortunately, I can't seem to find out what I want.
    >>>
    >>> Essentially, I want to know what's the easiest way to rent a car if
    >>> we're flying into Orlando and using Magic Express to get to the resort.
    >>> We will be needing the car for three days in the middle of the week.
    >>>
    >>> How can we arrange to pick up the car on property without it cutting
    >>> into our wild and wooly galavanting around WDW?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks.
    >>>

    >> --
    >> Mark E. Adams, 2004 -- drop the "dot" to email me.
    >> http://adamslan.shyper.com -*- Mandriva User# 263042
    >>
    >> CONSIDER: ===========---------,,,,,,,,,............. . . . . .
    >> Yow! Are we wet yet?

    > On the brighter side, at least it wasn't a dupe.

    There you go!

    Always look on the bright side of life....

    --
    Mark E. Adams, 2004 -- drop the "dot" to email me.
    http://adamslan.shyper.com -*- Mandriva User# 263042

    Military secrets are the most fleeting of all.
    -- Spock, "The Enterprise Incident", stardate 5027.4