pan - Mandriva

This is a discussion on pan - Mandriva ; can some one tell me what file to download to upgrade my pan newsreader i have 0.112 i wood like to upgrade who has the link for the file. David mandriva 2007...

  1. pan

    can some one tell me what file to download to upgrade
    my pan newsreader i have 0.112 i wood like to upgrade
    who has the link for the file.

    David mandriva 2007

  2. Re: pan

    David wrote:
    > can some one tell me what file to download to upgrade my pan
    > newsreader i have 0.112 i wood like to upgrade who has the link for
    > the file.

    Opinion: You'd be better off with the last release of the old version
    (0.14.x). It's got the full suite of features the the new one doesn't.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

  3. Re: pan

    On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 07:53:33 +1200, David wrote:

    > can some one tell me what file to download to upgrade
    > my pan newsreader i have 0.112 i wood like to upgrade
    > who has the link for the file.
    >
    > David mandriva 2007

    Assuming you want the latest beta, take your pick;

    http://pan.rebelbase.com/download/re.../0.131/source/