Encrypted DVD copy - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Encrypted DVD copy - Mandriva ; What do I need to get K3B to copy some Encrypted DVDs? I have a double layer DVD burner. I need some pointers as I have just burned non-encrypted DVDs so I am learning slowly. Thanks. dnoyeB...

  1. Encrypted DVD copy

    What do I need to get K3B to copy some Encrypted DVDs?

    I have a double layer DVD burner. I need some pointers as I have just
    burned non-encrypted DVDs so I am learning slowly.

    Thanks.

    dnoyeB

  2. Re: Encrypted DVD copy

    Em Quinta, 21 de Junho de 2007 01:26, dnoyeB escreveu:

    > What do I need to get K3B to copy some Encrypted DVDs?
    >

    > I have a double layer DVD burner. I need some pointers as I have just
    > burned non-encrypted DVDs so I am learning slowly.
    >

    > Thanks.
    >

    > dnoyeB

    what dvds are those? what errors do you get when read then ?

  3. Re: Encrypted DVD copy

    On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 01:49:18 +0100, ArameFarpado wrote:

    > Em Quinta, 21 de Junho de 2007 01:26, dnoyeB escreveu:
    >
    >> What do I need to get K3B to copy some Encrypted DVDs?
    >>

    >> I have a double layer DVD burner. I need some pointers as I have just
    >> burned non-encrypted DVDs so I am learning slowly.
    >>

    >> Thanks.
    >>

    >> dnoyeB

    > what dvds are those? what errors do you get when read then ?

    I put in "Night at the Museum" I think its called. K3B complained that it
    could not copy encrypted DVDs.

+ Reply to Thread