adobe reader and mandriva 2007 spring - Mandriva

This is a discussion on adobe reader and mandriva 2007 spring - Mandriva ; when I try to run adobe reader on mdv 2007 spring all I get is a bunch of syntax errors repeating over and over agane in the termnal window. has anybody managed to get it working?????...

  1. adobe reader and mandriva 2007 spring

    when I try to run adobe reader on mdv 2007 spring all I get is a bunch
    of syntax errors repeating over and over agane in the termnal window.

    has anybody managed to get it working?????

  2. Re: adobe reader and mandriva 2007 spring

    chris gareau wrote:

    > when I try to run adobe reader on mdv 2007 spring all I get is a bunch
    > of syntax errors repeating over and over agane in the termnal window.
    >
    > has anybody managed to get it working?????

    Plenty of us. Post the error messages.

    Doug.

  3. Re: adobe reader and mandriva 2007 spring

    On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 02:52:41 -0400, chris gareau wrote:

    > when I try to run adobe reader on mdv 2007 spring all I get is a bunch
    > of syntax errors repeating over and over agane in the termnal window.
    > has anybody managed to get it working?????

    See ...
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.o...365d6238464d25

    Regards, Dave Hodgins

  4. Re: adobe reader and mandriva 2007 spring

    David W. Hodgins wrote:
    > On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 02:52:41 -0400, chris gareau wrote:
    >
    >> when I try to run adobe reader on mdv 2007 spring all I get is a bunch
    >> of syntax errors repeating over and over agane in the termnal window.
    >> has anybody managed to get it working?????

    > See ...
    > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.o...365d6238464d25
    >
    > Regards, Dave Hodgins

    thanx worked perfectly.