How to Report Error? - Mandriva

This is a discussion on How to Report Error? - Mandriva ; I need to report a serious problem with diskdrake, but I can't figure out how to do it. I used drakbug under the 2006 Community edition (Can't install a new one until I solve the partitioning problem). It takes me ...

  1. How to Report Error?

    I need to report a serious problem with diskdrake, but I can't figure
    out how to do it. I used drakbug under the 2006 Community edition
    (Can't install a new one until I solve the partitioning problem). It
    takes me to a place where I'm asked to register, but when I provide an
    e-mail address I never get anything back. Can someone suggest what I'm
    doing wrong and how I can get this error reported?
    --
    Gail Koontz Retired in my home state
    836 Mallard Rd. ... and loving it!

  2. Re: How to Report Error?

    On Mon, 21 May 2007 14:48:06 -0400, Gail Koontz wrote:

    > I need to report a serious problem with diskdrake, but I can't figure
    > out how to do it. I used drakbug under the 2006 Community edition
    > (Can't install a new one until I solve the partitioning problem). It
    > takes me to a place where I'm asked to register, but when I provide an
    > e-mail address I never get anything back. Can someone suggest what I'm
    > doing wrong and how I can get this error reported?

    Is that site http://qa.mandriva.com/index.cgi ? When I first registered,
    it took almost a full day, before I received the confirmation email.

    What type of problem have you encountered. Perhaps we can provide
    a work-around, in the meantime. Note there are a number of bugs already
    registered for diskdrake ...
    http://qa.mandriva.com/buglist.cgi?q...arch=diskdrake

    Regards, Dave Hodgins