Beagle - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Beagle - Mandriva ; how do i get beagle up and working again i turned it off now i want it again mandriva 2007. David...

  1. Beagle

    how do i get beagle up and working again i turned it off
    now i want it again mandriva 2007.

    David

  2. Re: Beagle

    On 17 May 2007 07:05:43 +1300, David wrote:
    > how do i get beagle up and working again i turned it off
    > now i want it again mandriva 2007.

    You open your admin diary, find where you wrote down the disable
    beagle instructions and reverse the process.

    ----------- standard include follows: --------------------
    You may get more helpful answers when you provide details pertaining
    to your setup and problem, like Vendor (Fedora, red hat, *buntu, Mandriva,...),
    Release (10.x, 2007.x,,,, ). desktop (gnome,kde,..), command used,
    exact error message(s),..

    Other people's Free advice:

    ----------- standard include end --------------------

    Not knowing what you did, under what desktop, or user, or release,
    I can only suggest clicking up the
    KDE control center-->KDE Components-->Desktop Search,
    Daemon Starts and click Start button.

    Then again, I am running KDE under 2007.1 and
    your results may vary if you uninstalled beagle as root,
    running GNOME or some other desktop or on Mandriva linux 2007.0.

+ Reply to Thread