Kmenu button - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Kmenu button - Mandriva ; Hello everybody, I am using KDE in Mandriva Free 2007.1. The default Mandriva KMenu button in the panel is extremely wide. I'd like to change this button to the original KDE one, but I haven't found the way to do ...

  1. Kmenu button

    Hello everybody,
    I am using KDE in Mandriva Free 2007.1. The default Mandriva KMenu
    button in the panel is extremely wide. I'd like to change this button
    to the original KDE one, but I haven't found the way to do it. I'll
    appreciate any help.
    Many thanks,
    Gual

  2. Re: Kmenu button

    On 15 May 2007 11:23:03 -0700, gualnews@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hello everybody,
    > I am using KDE in Mandriva Free 2007.1. The default Mandriva KMenu
    > button in the panel is extremely wide. I'd like to change this button
    > to the original KDE one, but I haven't found the way to do it. I'll
    > appreciate any help.

    You may want to take time to read the release notes and errata for releases.

    http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/Releases...a/2007.1/Notes
    http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/Releases.../2007.1/Errata

  3. Re: Kmenu button

    On May 15, 8:32 pm, Bit Twister wrote:
    > On 15 May 2007 11:23:03 -0700, gualn...@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    > > Hello everybody,
    > > I am using KDE in Mandriva Free 2007.1. The default Mandriva KMenu
    > > button in the panel is extremely wide. I'd like to change this button
    > > to the original KDE one, but I haven't found the way to do it. I'll
    > > appreciate any help.

    > You may want to take time to read the release notes and errata for releases.
    >
    > http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/Releases.../2007.1/Errata

    Thanks a lot for your help. I usually read the release notes before
    upgrading the system: this time I did not but I should have.
    Best,
    Gual

+ Reply to Thread