Pan 0.129 RPM?? - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Pan 0.129 RPM?? - Mandriva ; All: When will Pan 0.129 rpm be ready? For those of us who can't download and compile the source, we would like to be able to download the rpm for our 586 PCs. Thanks! Keith...

  1. Pan 0.129 RPM??

    All:
    When will Pan 0.129 rpm be ready? For those of us who can't download
    and compile the source, we would like to be able to download the rpm for
    our 586 PCs. Thanks!

    Keith

  2. Re: Pan 0.129 RPM??

    On Fri, 11 May 2007 08:53:08 -0500, Keith Lee wrote:

    > All:
    > When will Pan 0.129 rpm be ready? For those of us who can't download
    > and compile the source, we would like to be able to download the rpm for
    > our 586 PCs. Thanks!

    If you can download the RPM, why can't you download the source?

  3. Re: Pan 0.129 RPM??

    On Fri, 11 May 2007 08:53:08 -0500, Keith Lee wrote:

    > All:
    > When will Pan 0.129 rpm be ready? For those of us who can't download
    > and compile the source, we would like to be able to download the rpm for
    > our 586 PCs. Thanks!

    Keith, what prevents you from d/l-ing the source? If you can d/l an RPM,
    you can d/l the source. What prevents you from compiling that source?

    I just did that. It's trivially easy, just three commands. I used
    "checkinstall", instead of "make install" so I now have an RPM that I can
    use for future installations.

    If you don't know how to do this, you really need to learn. There are
    plenty of folks here that will help, if you make some effort, and then
    still need the help. If you already know how, then what's your problem?

    --
    imotgm
    "Lost? Lost? I've never been lost... Been a tad confused for a

+ Reply to Thread