Shoutcast? - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Shoutcast? - Mandriva ; Is there a shoutcast server for mandriva? supplied by a mandriva mirror? Or do I have to get it from shoutcast website? Thanks, CL...

  1. Shoutcast?

    Is there a shoutcast server for mandriva? supplied by a mandriva mirror?
    Or do I have to get it from shoutcast website?

    Thanks,

    CL

  2. Re: Shoutcast?

    dnoyeB wrote:

    > Is there a shoutcast server for mandriva? supplied by a mandriva mirror?
    > Or do I have to get it from shoutcast website?
    >

    > Thanks,
    >

    > CL

    I got mine from the shoutcast website. It's defaulted to using a playlist,
    but you can set it to play exactly what you're listening to.

    .... including any system beeps.

    --
    R.L.U. #300033 - MDV 2006 - KDE 3.4

  3. Re: Shoutcast?

    dnoyeB wrote:

    > Is there a shoutcast server for mandriva? supplied by a mandriva mirror?
    > Or do I have to get it from shoutcast website?
    >

    > Thanks,
    >

    > CL

    I've been using streamtuner. Works great for me.
    --
    Cliff

  4. Re: Shoutcast?

    Cliff wrote:

    > I've been using streamtuner. Works great for me.

    Streamtuner's for listening to servers, as you already know.

    "dnoyeB" is after the actual server software itself, as you should've seen
    in the original post.

    --
    R.L.U. #300033 - MDV 2006 - KDE 3.4

+ Reply to Thread