    now its faleing how do i do 1 restore to get things working, yes and not
    good at righting, typing

  2. Re: pan

    On 2007-05-05, David wrote:
    > now pan is not opening up and nore is software management
    > to install new rpms, all i did was change the look of my mandrive
    > now its faleing how do i do 1 restore to get things working, yes and not
    > good at righting, typing

    Just go back to Windoze. You're not cut out to use Linux.

    --
    "Ubuntu" - an African word meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".

  3. Re: pan

    On Mon, 07 May 2007 01:00:03 +0000, Dan C wrote:

    > On 2007-05-05, David wrote:
    >> now pan is not opening up and nore is software management
    >> to install new rpms, all i did was change the look of my mandrive
    >> now its faleing how do i do 1 restore to get things working, yes and not
    >> good at righting, typing

    > Just go back to Windoze. You're not cut out to use Linux.

    all fixed, and i like linux and amiga systems :-)

  4. Re: pan

    On Sun, 06 May 2007 08:46:59 +1200, David wrote:

    > now pan is not opening up and nore is software management
    > to install new rpms, all i did was change the look of my mandrive
    > now its faleing how do i do 1 restore to get things working, yes and not
    > good at righting, typing

    It is probably your typing that caused your failure.

    What is your system?

    What mandriva version?

    What pan version?

    Have you tried urpmi?

    Have you tried going to your original cd/dvds?

    Would you try cleaning our crystal ball as it doesn't seem to be working?

    Have you tried 'google'?

    --
    Neil
    reverse 'r' and'a' - delete 'l' for email

  5. Re: pan

    Neil Ellwood wrote:
    > On Sun, 06 May 2007 08:46:59 +1200, David wrote:
    >
    >> now pan is not opening up and nore is software management
    >> to install new rpms, all i did was change the look of my mandrive
    >> now its faleing how do i do 1 restore to get things working, yes and not
    >> good at righting, typing

    > It is probably your typing that caused your failure.

    I stopped reading when he started talking about the look of his
    mandrive.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

  6. Re: pan

    On Sat, 05 May 2007 16:46:59 -0400, David wrote:

    > now pan is not opening up and nore is software management
    > to install new rpms, all i did was change the look of my mandrive
    > now its faleing how do i do 1 restore to get things working, yes and not
    > good at righting, typing

    What version of Mandriva are you running? Do you have all of the updates
    installed?

    Regards, Dave Hodgins

  7. Re: pan

    On Tue, 08 May 2007 02:29:59 -0400, David W. Hodgins wrote:

    > On Sat, 05 May 2007 16:46:59 -0400, David wrote:
    >
    >> now pan is not opening up and nore is software management
    >> to install new rpms, all i did was change the look of my mandrive
    >> now its faleing how do i do 1 restore to get things working, yes and not
    >> good at righting, typing

    > What version of Mandriva are you running? Do you have all of the updates
    > installed?
    >
    > Regards, Dave Hodgins

    mandriva 2007, all is well my pan is working and dowbloading with ktorrent
    and must says when i ran 98 me on this box it cood not play dvd to slow,
    when i put mandriva 2007 on with the dvd it playes dvd super fast no
    slowing down at all with screenand. dvd wrighting is a brease thumbs up
    to mandrive.. :+)

+ Reply to Thread