Just about when I think I've encountered every problem I could have
another one shows up. I've been using Mandriva 2007 since October of last
year. Lately whenever I open the Header Pane in Pan Newsreader I only see
part of the text. If I run the mouse cursor around the Header Pan window
the text appears. Sometimes the text shows only the top half of the line
until I run the mouse cursor over it. This weirdness now seems to have
spread to Evolution Mail. About half of the text in the window won't be
there. Or some of the text from the Subject column will be showing in the
From column. Everything else about this system seems normal. ANY
suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

--
Registered Linux User #267152