    wrong.

    David

  2. Re: software management

    On 2007-05-05, David wrote:
    > bugger me. now when i run software management i cant see the files
    > thats not installed only installed files who can teal me what i did
    > wrong.

    If you would help us parse your attempt at English, it might
    be easier for someone to know what you're asking. This is
    Usenet, _NOT_ text messaging on a cell phone. Proper
    capitalization and punctuation _DO_ help promote
    understanding of text. For example, the following could
    mean any of a number of things:

    mother said tommy the turtle has escaped

    Your refusal to use grown-up writing rules has me about one
    more of your childish-style posts away from plonking you. I
    suspect there may be a few of those who know a lot more than
    I do who are also close to plonking you for the same reason.

    HTH

    --
    Robert Riches
    spamtrap42@verizon.net

  3. Re: software management

    On 2007-05-05, David wrote:
    > bugger me. now when i run software management i cant see the files
    > thats not installed only installed files who can teal me what i did
    > wrong.
    >
    > David

    If your thinking is reflected by your writing style, then you probably
    just clicked away without looking or thinking about what you were doing.

    Try changing the selection in the 'drop-down' button at the top of the
    list of software categories, from 'Installed' to 'All'.

    --
    -- Whiskers

+ Reply to Thread