What is the best Mandriva forum? - Mandriva

  1. What is the best Mandriva forum?

    On your opinion? What about same in Russian?

  2. Re: What is the best Mandriva forum?

    Nikobit wrote:
    > On your opinion? What about same in Russian?

    www.mandrivausers.org

    Can't help you with anything Russian, a search engine probably could though.

  3. Re: What is the best Mandriva forum?

    On Wednesday 18 Apr 2007 05:48, Nikobit wrote:

    > On your opinion? What about same in Russian?

    Best forum? This one.

    In Russian? ??? ????.

  4. Re: What is the best Mandriva forum?

    Nikobit wrote:

    > On your opinion? What about same in Russian?

    I'm kinda partial to IRC using Gaim. I know its not a forum but you can
    usually get answers to your questions instantly. Russian not sure but you
    can check room lists.
    irc.freenode.net (http://freenode.net/)

    Another decent forum is: http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/index.php

    Good Luck,
    Rich
    --
    "You can lead them to LINUX
    but you can't make them THINK"

  5. Re: What is the best Mandriva forum?

    Nikobit wrote:
    > On your opinion? What about same in Russian?

    Not sure about Russian but for the English speaking
    Mandriva user you'd be hard pushed to find better
    advice than right here. The regulars have helped me
    out many times.

    Andy J.

+ Reply to Thread