Looking for karamba theme similar to: Kroller - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Looking for karamba theme similar to: Kroller - Mandriva ; I'm looking for a karamba theme simillar to kroller -- but one that can be placed at the top of the screen as apposed to the bottom.. I haven't been able to reconfigure kroller to place the icons at the ...

  1. Looking for karamba theme similar to: Kroller

    I'm looking for a karamba theme simillar to kroller -- but one that can be
    placed at the top of the screen as apposed to the bottom.. I haven't been
    able to reconfigure kroller to place the icons at the top of the screen,
    without a gap, is there a theme that can do this -- or another replacement
    app -- or can kroller be configured to do this??

  2. Re: Looking for karamba theme similar to: Kroller

    On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:50:52 +0000, Joel wrote:

    or does anyone know what menu launcher is used in this video:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD7QraljRfM

  3. Re: Looking for karamba theme similar to: Kroller

    On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:54:57 GMT, Joel wrote:
    > On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:50:52 +0000, Joel wrote:
    >
    > or does anyone know what menu launcher is used in this video:
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD7QraljRfM

    I'll guess Beryl based on the Title at youtube.

  4. Re: Looking for karamba theme similar to: Kroller

    On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 20:09:59 +0000, Bit Twister wrote:

    > On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:54:57 GMT, Joel wrote:
    >> On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:50:52 +0000, Joel wrote:
    >>
    >> or does anyone know what menu launcher is used in this video:
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD7QraljRfM

    > I'll guess Beryl based on the Title at youtube.

    Nope.. have installed beryl on my 2007 x86_64 setup doesn't have that
    menu bar/launcher... I'm actually looking for that one to install
    on my beryl setup..

  5. Re: Looking for karamba theme similar to: Kroller

+ Reply to Thread