Re: Oops, it did it again (Was: Weird keyboard behavior) - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Re: Oops, it did it again (Was: Weird keyboard behavior) - Mandriva ; On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 03:40:42 -0700, hudecekjan wrote: > Hi have you solved it? I got exactly the same problem - nearly every > boot the keyboard is stuck and I got to close the X and login again. ...

  1. Re: Oops, it did it again (Was: Weird keyboard behavior)

    On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 03:40:42 -0700, hudecekjan wrote:

    > Hi have you solved it? I got exactly the same problem - nearly every
    > boot the keyboard is stuck and I got to close the X and login again.
    > Im using PCLOS 2007 tr3, which has KDE 3.5.6

    So have you told Texstar about this? After all TR3 stands for Trial
    Release 3.

  2. Re: Oops, it did it again (Was: Weird keyboard behavior)

    Quoth Blue :

    > On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 03:40:42 -0700, hudecekjan wrote:
    >
    >> Hi have you solved it? I got exactly the same problem - nearly every
    >> boot the keyboard is stuck and I got to close the X and login again.
    >> Im using PCLOS 2007 tr3, which has KDE 3.5.6

    > So have you told Texstar about this? After all TR3 stands for Trial
    > Release 3.

    I reccommend Windoze Media Player version 9. ;-)
    --
    The Man in the Yellow Hat
    Linux with a monkey, since 1996.

+ Reply to Thread