Knode Filter - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Knode Filter - Mandrake ; How do I get the filters in Knode to get rid of the trash I don't want to read? -- "We are also brainwashing our children on the warming topic. We have no better example than Al Gore's alarmists and ...

  1. Knode Filter

    --
    "We are also brainwashing our children on the warming topic. We have no
    better example than Al Gore's alarmists and inaccurate movie which is being

  2. Re: Knode Filter

    On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:35:45 -1000, *Tony_G* wrote:
    > How do I get the filters in Knode to get rid of the trash I don't want to
    > read?

    Click Scoring (Between Article and Settings Top of application)
    Select Edit Scoring Rules
    CLick New Rule button, (bottom Left above Show)
    Click Add Group button (top above Expire rule)
    In the Conditions box, you put the string to trigger
    the rule for the object, say, Subject,
    with the operation (contains substring, less/greater than,....)

  3. Re: Knode Filter

    Thanks much, looks like it works very well!

    Bit Twister wrote:

    > On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:35:45 -1000, *Tony_G* wrote:
    >> How do I get the filters in Knode to get rid of the trash I don't want to
    >> read?

    > Click Scoring (Between Article and Settings Top of application)
    > Select Edit Scoring Rules
    > CLick New Rule button, (bottom Left above Show)
    > Click Add Group button (top above Expire rule)
    > In the Conditions box, you put the string to trigger
    > the rule for the object, say, Subject,
    > with the operation (contains substring, less/greater than,....)

    --
    "We are also brainwashing our children on the warming topic. We have no
    better example than Al Gore's alarmists and inaccurate movie which is being
    shown in our schools and being hawked by warming activists with little or
    no meteorological-climate background," Gray wrote.
    http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...9-7583,00.html
    http://www.firesociety.com/article/24204/

+ Reply to Thread