p2p file sahring - Mandrake

This is a discussion on p2p file sahring - Mandrake ; I was wanting to konw if any one has a good files sharing program . tryed lime wire but could not get it installed . use kde desk top thanks...

  1. p2p file sahring

    I was wanting to konw if any one has a good files sharing
    program . tryed lime wire but could not get it installed . use kde desk top
    thanks

  2. Re: p2p file sahring

    On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 00:16:05 GMT, raider wrote:
    > I was wanting to konw if any one has a good files sharing
    > program . tryed lime wire but could not get it installed . use kde desk top
    > thanks

    What was the error.
    Try again from the root console,
    su - root
    urpmi -wget limewire --auto

    Other suggestions
    http://polishlinux.org/first-steps/popular-apps/

  3. Re: p2p file sahring

    On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 00:16:05 GMT, "raider" wrote:

    > I was wanting to konw if any one has a good files sharing
    >program . tryed lime wire but could not get it installed . use kde desk top
    >thanks

    aMule (it's gnome, but can work under KDE, of course)
    lopster for nap servers
    winmx is windows but can work with wine
    plenty of BT clients

    --