Linux certification program - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Linux certification program - Mandrake ; Does Mandrake have a certification program similar to the Redhat certified engineer?...

  1. Linux certification program

    Does Mandrake have a certification program similar to the Redhat
    certified engineer?

  2. Re: Linux certification program

    On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 17:41:57 -0500, allen.darrin@gmail.com wrote:

    > Does Mandrake have a certification program similar to the Redhat
    > certified engineer?

    Mandrake was renamed Mandriva, some time ago. Take a look at
    http://www.mandriva.com/archives/partners/training.html

    Regards, Dave Hodgins

  3. Re: Linux certification program

    On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:41:57 -0800, allen.darrin@gmail.com wrote:

    > Does Mandrake have a certification program similar to the Redhat
    > certified engineer?

    No.