Open Source Software Research - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Open Source Software Research - Mandrake ; Dear Open Source Software Participant: You are invited to participate in a OSS research survey conducted by Professor Weiling Ke at Clarkson University and Professor Ping Zhang at Syracuse University. Currently, we are examining factors that motivate people's participation in ...

  1. Open Source Software Research

    Dear Open Source Software Participant:
    You are invited to participate in a OSS research survey conducted by
    Professor Weiling Ke at Clarkson University and Professor Ping Zhang
    at Syracuse University. Currently, we are examining factors that
    motivate people's participation in the Open Source Software (OSS)
    community. Your response is critical to our research and will be
    highly appreciated!
    Here is a link to the survey:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...JBpr4ysA_3d_3d
    Thanks for your participation!

    Sincerely yours,
    Weiling Ke

  2. Re: Open Source Software Research

    **** off and die, spammer.

    > Your response is critical to our research and will be
    > highly appreciated!

    HTH!

    **** off again, asswipe.

    --
    "Ubuntu" - an African word meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".

+ Reply to Thread