URL Problems With Thunderbird - Mandrake

This is a discussion on URL Problems With Thunderbird - Mandrake ; Hi When using my thunderbir mail reader and clic on an URL nothing appen How can I solve this problem my browser is firefox 2.0.0.8 Thanks DCampa...

  1. URL Problems With Thunderbird

    Hi

    When using my thunderbir mail reader and clic on an URL
    nothing appen
    How can I solve this problem my browser is firefox 2.0.0.8

    Thanks

    DCampa

  2. Re: URL Problems With Thunderbird

    On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:44:32 +0100, DCampa wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > When using my thunderbir mail reader and clic on an URL
    > nothing appen
    > How can I solve this problem my browser is firefox 2.0.0.8

    By using Google. This "problem" has been asked and answered thousands of
    times already.

  3. Re: URL Problems With Thunderbird

    Dan C a écrit :
    > On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:44:32 +0100, DCampa wrote:
    >
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> When using my thunderbir mail reader and clic on an URL
    >> nothing appen
    >> How can I solve this problem my browser is firefox 2.0.0.8

    > By using Google. This "problem" has been asked and answered thousands of
    > times already.

    Thanks but it opens only https url

  4. Re: URL Problems With Thunderbird

    On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:44:32 +0100, DCampa wrote:

    > When using my thunderbird mail reader and click on an URL nothing
    > happens. How can I solve this problem my browser is firefox 2.0.0.8

    Set the browser to use in thunderbird preferences.

  5. Re: URL Problems With Thunderbird

    On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 16:09:30 +0100, DCampa wrote:

    >>> How can I solve this problem my browser is firefox 2.0.0.8

    >> By using Google. This "problem" has been asked and answered thousands of
    >> times already.

    > Thanks but it opens only https url

    What???

  6. Re: URL Problems With Thunderbird

    Dan C a écrit :

    >>> By using Google. This "problem" has been asked and answered thousands of
    >>> times already.

    >> Thanks but it opens only https url

    > What???

    when I click on an URL eg http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx nothing appens
    when I click on an URL eg https://xxxxxxxxxxxxx it works

  7. Re: URL Problems With Thunderbird

    Wes Newell a écrit :
    > On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:44:32 +0100, DCampa wrote:
    >
    >> When using my thunderbird mail reader and click on an URL nothing
    >> happens. How can I solve this problem my browser is firefox 2.0.0.8

    > Set the browser to use in thunderbird preferences.

    I can't see where I can change this

  8. Re: URL Problems With Thunderbird

    Wes Newell a écrit :
    > On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:44:32 +0100, DCampa wrote:
    >
    >> When using my thunderbird mail reader and click on an URL nothing
    >> happens. How can I solve this problem my browser is firefox 2.0.0.8

    > Set the browser to use in thunderbird preferences.

    Ok I finds it
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread