apologies - Mandrake

This is a discussion on apologies - Mandrake ; I just sent what was supposed to be a message to someone needing winzip for their computer and accidently sent it to the group with a binary attachment. My fault for trying to do too many different things at the ...

  1. apologies

    I just sent what was supposed to be a message to someone needing winzip for
    their computer and accidently sent it to the group with a binary attachment.

    My fault for trying to do too many different things at the same time,
    com;puter, phone and biped interuptions all at the same time

    Andrew Ed

  2. Re: apologies

    On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:16:58 +0100, Andrew Ed wrote:

    > I just sent what was supposed to be a message to someone needing winzip for
    > their computer and accidently sent it to the group with a binary attachment.
    >
    > My fault for trying to do too many different things at the same time,
    > com;puter, phone and biped interuptions all at the same time

    No problem, you dumbass win-droids are always doing stupid things.