Firefox problems with eBay and Yahoo? - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Firefox problems with eBay and Yahoo? - Mandrake ; All: I have been having problems attempting to get to the eBay and Yahoo main pages. It seems that Firefox 2.0.0.3 keeps having css problems? Anyone have a workaround? Keith...

  1. Firefox problems with eBay and Yahoo?

    All:
    I have been having problems attempting to get to the eBay and Yahoo main
    pages. It seems that Firefox 2.0.0.3 keeps having css problems? Anyone
    have a workaround?

    Keith

  2. Re: Firefox problems with eBay and Yahoo?

    On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 06:48:43 -0500, Keith Lee wrote:
    > All:
    > I have been having problems attempting to get to the eBay and Yahoo main
    > pages. It seems that Firefox 2.0.0.3 keeps having css problems? Anyone
    > have a workaround?

    There is a Mandriva 2.0.0.6 main update rpm,
    if you do not want to get the 2.0.0.7 Mozilla.com version.

    I would have guessed there a few more complaints in the news groups if
    it were a Firefox problem. Guessing it is something else.

    Tried both sites and do work with 2.0.0.7

  3. Re: Firefox problems with eBay and Yahoo?

    Keith Lee wrote:
    > All:
    > I have been having problems attempting to get to the eBay and Yahoo main
    > pages. It seems that Firefox 2.0.0.3 keeps having css problems? Anyone
    > have a workaround?
    >
    > Keith

    try emptying the cache and the cookies: Tools, Options,
    Privacy, Settings button, and check the two. Then go back
    and click on the Clear Now button. Do things work now?

    As others have said, ebay and yahoo do work, even with the
    new version of 2.0.0.7

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  4. Re: Firefox problems with eBay and Yahoo?

    On Sep 20, 4:48 am, Keith Lee wrote:
    > All:
    > I have been having problems attempting to get to the eBay and Yahoo main
    > pages. It seems that Firefox 2.0.0.3 keeps having css problems? Anyone
    > have a workaround?
    >
    > Keith

    Please list all your extensions.

  5. Re: Firefox problems with eBay and Yahoo?

    On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 06:48:43 -0500, Keith Lee wrote:
    > All:
    > I have been having problems attempting to get to the eBay and Yahoo main
    > pages. It seems that Firefox 2.0.0.3 keeps having css problems? Anyone
    > have a workaround?

    Based on the inordant abount of information, provided,
    upgrade to Firefox 2.0.0.6 if not Firefox 2.0.0.7 and get lastest
    plugins/extensions.

  6. Re: Firefox problems with eBay and Yahoo?

    Bit Twister wrote:
    > On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 06:48:43 -0500, Keith Lee wrote:
    >> All:
    >> I have been having problems attempting to get to the eBay and Yahoo main
    >> pages. It seems that Firefox 2.0.0.3 keeps having css problems? Anyone
    >> have a workaround?

    > Based on the inordant abount of information, provided,
    > upgrade to Firefox 2.0.0.6 if not Firefox 2.0.0.7 and get lastest
    > plugins/extensions.

    "based on the inordant[ely] information provided" in that
    last post, upgrading will not solve the OPs problem. If
    he's got the problem in 2.0.0.3, then he's going to have the
    same problem whether he upgrades to 2.0.0.6 or 2.0.0.7, or not.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread