Printer problems - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Printer problems - Mandrake ; Hi My USB Laser printer KONICA MINOLTA Magicolor 2300w won't print using linux Mandriva 2006 It is well detected but it won't print nothing appens when I try to print. Non harware problems it works fine using winxp. Any idea ...

  1. Printer problems

    Hi
    My USB Laser printer KONICA MINOLTA Magicolor 2300w won't print using
    linux Mandriva 2006

    It is well detected but it won't print nothing appens when I try to print.

    Non harware problems it works fine using winxp.

    Any idea ?

    Thanks
    DCampa

  2. Re: Printer problems

    On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 06:52:17 -0400, DCampa wrote:

    > My USB Laser printer KONICA MINOLTA Magicolor 2300w won't print using
    > linux Mandriva 2006

    See if http://foo2zjs.rkkda.com/ helps.

    Regards, Dave Hodgins

  3. Re: Printer problems

    David W. Hodgins wrote:
    > On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 06:52:17 -0400, DCampa wrote:
    >
    >> My USB Laser printer KONICA MINOLTA Magicolor 2300w won't print using
    >> linux Mandriva 2006

    > See if http://foo2zjs.rkkda.com/ helps.
    >
    > Regards, Dave Hodgins

    I already tried this but I get a lot of conflict and it won't work
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread