During the run of urpmi.update, I noticed I had a repository called
update_source, with a url of
ftp://mirrors.secsup.org/pub/linux/m...a/main/updates
and one called Main Updates with a url of
ftp://mirrors.secsup.org/pub/linux/m...a/main/updates

I was curious, as to what the difference was.

Downloading and comparing the directory listings of both, showed
they are identical.

I've removed the Main Updates, to cut down on the time taken to update
the lists of available updates, on my dial-up connection.

Just thought I'd let others know, the two sources are the same, and
only one is needed.

Regards, Dave Hodgins