Mdv 2007 freezes at install - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Mdv 2007 freezes at install - Mandrake ; Hi Folks The machine: MoBo: MSI K8N Platinium Áproc: AMD Athlon 64 3700+ HD (2): SATA2 The problem: During the installation at the time of HD detection, MDV2007 Spring freezes. What to do? -- Rgm...

  1. Mdv 2007 freezes at install

    --
    Rgm

  2. Re: Mdv 2007 freezes at install

    Rgm wrote:
    > Hi Folks
    > The machine:
    > MoBo: MSI K8N Platinium
    > Áproc: AMD Athlon 64 3700+
    > HD (2): SATA2
    > The problem:
    > During the installation at the time of HD detection, MDV2007 Spring
    > freezes.
    > What to do?

    Move to a warmer climate?

  3. Re: Mdv 2007 freezes at install

    user wrote:
    > Rgm wrote:
    >> Hi Folks
    >> The machine:
    >> MoBo: MSI K8N Platinium
    >> Áproc: AMD Athlon 64 3700+
    >> HD (2): SATA2
    >> The problem:
    >> During the installation at the time of HD detection, MDV2007 Spring
    >> freezes.
    >> What to do?
    >>

    > Move to a warmer climate?

    Thx, I'll just wait for some more global warming.

    --
    Rgm

+ Reply to Thread