wmv file decoder - Mandrake

This is a discussion on wmv file decoder - Mandrake ; What and where can I find a wmv file decoder that can be used with TOTEM Player or other players to view webseminar files. Guidance and assistance appreciated....

  1. wmv file decoder

    What and where can I find a wmv file decoder that can be
    used with TOTEM Player or other players to view webseminar files.

    Guidance and assistance appreciated.

  2. Re: wmv file decoder

    Sea Eagle wrote:
    > TonyK wrote:
    >
    >> What and where can I find a wmv file decoder that can be
    >> used with TOTEM Player or other players to view webseminar files.
    >>
    >> Guidance and assistance appreciated.

    > You need to install the win32-codecs package available from the PLF Non-Free
    > repository. If you haven't already, you can add the repository easily via
    > Easy Urpmi: http://easyurpmi.zarb.org/
    >
    > Cheers

    Already have PLF Non-Free so all I had to do was urpmi win32-codecs.
    This urpmi is absolutely amazing...
    Many thanks Sea Eagle, may you fly long and high..
    Tony

+ Reply to Thread