mouse driver - Mandrake

This is a discussion on mouse driver - Mandrake ; can i hav codin 4 mouse driver in linux(or windows)... pl do reply..asap.....

  1. mouse driver

    can i hav codin 4 mouse driver in linux(or windows)...
    pl do reply..asap..

  2. Re: mouse driver

    On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 18:56:22 -0000
    deepali.dhy@gmail.com wrote:

    > can i hav codin 4 mouse driver in linux(or windows)...
    > pl do reply..asap..

    Can you do English????

    --
    Neil
    Reverse ie and delete l for email.

  3. Re: mouse driver

    On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 14:56:22 -0400, wrote:

    > can i hav codin 4 mouse driver in linux(or windows)...
    > pl do reply..asap..

    You really need to provide more info, such as what type of mouse.

    If you have Mandrake or Mandriva installed, install the kernel-source
    package. The source for the mouse drivers will then be in the directories
    under /usr/src/linux.

    If you're trying to boot a linux system, and it isn't recognizing your mouse,
    check your bios settings, to ensure support for a usb mouse is turned on.

    Regards, Dave Hodgins

  4. Re: mouse driver

    On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 18:56:22 +0000, deepali.dhy wrote:

    > can i hav codin 4 mouse driver in linux(or windows)...
    > pl do reply..asap..

    no. stick with windoze..asap..

  5. Re: mouse driver

    On 2007-07-04, deepali.dhy@gmail.com wrote:
    > can i hav codin 4 mouse driver in linux(or windows)...
    > pl do reply..asap..

    Can't send codeine even with broadband. Tell driver to get off mouse and
    rest till better. Tea is good.

    --
    -- Whiskers

+ Reply to Thread