Hi all,

I'm running Agent under WINE 0.9.24, Mandriva LE2007. It usually
works fine but occasionally when I download new headers, it gives
me an error saying it can't rename a file because a file with that
name already exists. My theory is that it tries to delete the old .idx
file then rename a newer version of it with the .idx name, but there's
a delay deleting the original .idx file. Thus the already exists error.

Ideas/suggestions? Anybody else experiencing file delays like
this with WINE? TIA

BTW I tried running newer versions of WINE but they wouldn't run,
something about a floating point exception.