Webmin group started. Gurus needed. - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Webmin group started. Gurus needed. - Mandrake ; We have started a new Webmin group at http://groups.google.com/group/webmin/topics Gurus are needed....

  1. Webmin group started. Gurus needed.

    We have started a new Webmin group at

    http://groups.google.com/group/webmin/topics

    Gurus are needed.

  2. Re: Webmin group started. Gurus needed.

    On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:19:18 -0700, talkinggoat wrote:

    > We have started a new Webmin group at

    < URL snipped >

    What does that have to do with Mandrake Linux?

    What's the purpose of a "Webmin group"?

    > Gurus are needed.

    I bet.

  3. Re: Webmin group started. Gurus needed.

    Dan C a écrit :
    > On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:19:18 -0700, talkinggoat wrote:
    >
    >> We have started a new Webmin group at

    > < URL snipped >
    >
    > What does that have to do with Mandrake Linux?
    >
    > What's the purpose of a "Webmin group"?
    >
    >> Gurus are needed.

    > I bet.

    Anyways, they're all ****ing nihilists