Inventor of Control-Alt-Delete mocks Bill Gates in televised forum. - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Inventor of Control-Alt-Delete mocks Bill Gates in televised forum. - Mandrake ; See the video via http://Muvy.org...

  1. Inventor of Control-Alt-Delete mocks Bill Gates in televised forum.

    See the video via http://Muvy.org

  2. Re: Inventor of Control-Alt-Delete mocks Bill Gates in televised forum.

    On Fri, 25 May 2007 09:29:04 -0400, Dan Espen
    wrote:

    >zentara writes:

    >> These ought to get you started. Microsoft is another Enron waiting to
    >> happen.
    >>
    >> http://www.billparish.com/msftfraudfacts.html
    >> http://www.billparish.com/20000411spotmsft.html
    >> http://reactor-core.org/microsoft-pyramid.html
    >> http://www.billparish.com/20020124willamette.html

    >Those links are old.

    They may be old, but are still valid. If only someone had
    corrected Enron 8 years before the bubble finally burst.

    Oh wait.... Federal Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson did that,
    but was politically overruled by a corrupt Washington, after
    G.W. Bull**** got appointed military dictator.

    >The stock options that MSFT has granted since 2000 are
    >essentially worthless since the share price has gone
    >nowhere for the last 7 years.
    >
    >Don't get me wrong, there is no way I would buy any
    >MSFT stock. There are plenty of companies out there
    >not run by paranoids.

    http://zentara.net/japh.html

  3. Re: Inventor of Control-Alt-Delete mocks Bill Gates in televised forum.

    Useful Info wrote:

    >See the video via http://Muvy.org

    LOL, almost as funny as the "Moving right along" incident when Gates
    was on stage for a demo and the computer crashed with the blue
    death.

    http://www.woodlouse.pwp.blueyonder....ds/gates30.mov

  4. Re: Inventor of Control-Alt-Delete mocks Bill Gates in televised forum.

    "Foxtrot" wrote in message
    > Useful Info wrote:
    >
    >>See the video via http://Muvy.org

    > LOL, almost as funny as the "Moving right along" incident when Gates
    > was on stage for a demo and the computer crashed with the blue
    > death.
    >
    > http://www.woodlouse.pwp.blueyonder....ds/gates30.mov

    eh, not a big deal- happens all the time (*especially* with pre-release
    software (like in that clip)). it's happened to jobs too...

+ Reply to Thread