Mandriva One 2007.1 Boot CD - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Mandriva One 2007.1 Boot CD - Mandrake ; Hi, I'm looking for some help here. I have just downloaded Mandriva One 2007.1, burned to CD and rebooted machine. When I try to press either F1, F2 or F3 nothing happens, it boots but then I get "Cannot Display ...

  1. Mandriva One 2007.1 Boot CD

    Hi,

    I'm looking for some help here. I have just downloaded Mandriva One 2007.1,
    burned to CD and rebooted machine. When I try to press either F1, F2 or F3
    nothing happens, it boots but then I get "Cannot Display This Video Mode" |
    "Optimum Resolution 1280x1024 60Hz.

    Can anyone offer a suggestion how to access the Function keys to change boot
    up resolution?

    Thanks.

    Ian E

  2. Re: Mandriva One 2007.1 Boot CD

    news.freedom2surf.net wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm looking for some help here. I have just downloaded Mandriva One 2007.1,
    > burned to CD and rebooted machine. When I try to press either F1, F2 or F3
    > nothing happens, it boots but then I get "Cannot Display This Video Mode" |
    > "Optimum Resolution 1280x1024 60Hz.
    >
    > Can anyone offer a suggestion how to access the Function keys to change boot
    > up resolution?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Ian E

    What does section 7.1 of the errata say ?

  3. Re: Mandriva One 2007.1 Boot CD

    news.freedom2surf.net wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm looking for some help here. I have just downloaded Mandriva One
    > 2007.1, burned to CD and rebooted machine. When I try to press either F1,
    > F2 or F3 nothing happens, it boots but then I get "Cannot Display This
    > Video Mode" | "Optimum Resolution 1280x1024 60Hz.
    >
    > Can anyone offer a suggestion how to access the Function keys to change
    > boot up resolution?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Ian E

    Hello,

    I hope that you (as a wise M$ user) naturally checked the MD5 sum before
    burning the iso...

    You can take a look at MDV's errata page also. There are some helpful hints.

    Ciao @+

+ Reply to Thread