test - Mandrake

This is a discussion on test - Mandrake ; Hi Sorry, it is just a test post ....

  1. test

    Hi

    Sorry, it is just a test post .

  2. Re: [OT] test

    On 1 May 2007 20:47:06 -0700, scott_shui@yahoo.com.tw wrote:
    > Sorry, it is just a test post .

    Welcome to this Usenet group.
    The following is just an FYI and no response is needed.

    Since the post showed up here, the test failed.
    Do you know about the 400+ test groups on Usenet?
    The ones ending in .test.

    Some interesting information about test posts may be found in
    http://livinginternet.com/u/uu_test.htm

    Please use something like alt.test or misc.test for testing.
    For binary test, use something like alt.binaries.test

    For a more productive Usenet exeprience, please, read
    and http://tgos.org/newbie/index2.html

    For odd punctuation marks seen at end of text, you might look at
    http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/gallery.htm

    Note: You may want to save those urls. I have been posting this for
    more than 4 years with the archive flag set so that servers
    honoring the flag can delete this post. That saves some space on
    the server due to the amount of newbies posting test messages to
    live news groups.

    Again, the regulars here would appreciate no response by anyone.

  3. Re: [OT] test

    On Wed, 02 May 2007 08:31:41 +0000, Bit Twister wrote:

    >> Sorry, it is just a test post .

    > Since the post showed up here, the test failed.

    Oh....... no........

    Will this bring out the Mouth from his retirement...?

  4. Re: test

    On May 2, 3:26 pm, Dan C wrote:
    > On Wed, 02 May 2007 08:31:41 +0000, Bit Twister wrote:
    > >> Sorry, it is just a test post .

    > > Since the post showed up here, the test failed.

    > Will this bring out the Mouth from his retirement...?

    ....hope so!...

    santo

    > "Ubuntu" -- an African word, meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".

+ Reply to Thread