Free Computer maintenance - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Free Computer maintenance - Mandrake ; If you are facing any problems on your personal computer or Laptop. We will provide the guaranteed services on the affordable price, and we will also Provide free one year's service and 1 year's parts replacement guaranteed for all who ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Free Computer maintenance

  1. Free Computer maintenance

    If you are facing any problems on your personal computer or Laptop.
    We will provide the guaranteed services on the affordable price, and
    we will also
    Provide free one year's service and 1 year's parts replacement
    guaranteed for all who
    buy computer and laptop from our office.
    Our Services :
    1. Computer supply * branded and assemble
    2. Laptop supply.
    3. Photocopy and printer.
    4. All Computer parts and product.
    5. Pen drive and digital camera.
    6. IPOD
    7. Printer cartage and refilling
    You will find the quality service in chef rate.
    Fillup the below information for further inquarry.
    Contact Name :
    Organization Name:
    E-mail Address :
    Phone no:
    Call us for quotation .
    Call : 2390177 / 9841206820
    Check it out
    http://www.maxjob.biz/idevaffiliate/...te.php?id=1515


  2. Re: [OT] Free Computer maintenance

    On 15 Feb 2007 16:20:12 -0800, rita wrote:
    > If you are facing any problems on your personal computer or Laptop.


    For anyone wanting to file a Usenet abuse report for that spam,
    the ISP contact would be abuse@wlink.com.np
    and of course send one to groups-abuse@google.com

    Just save the header and body, add a brief line to the top like

    NNTP-Posting-Host: 202.79.62.16 is spamming Usenet


    To mail from command line if postfix is running

    mail -s "Usenet spammer" abuse@wlink.com.np < your_fn_here
    mail -s "Usenet spammer" groups-abuse@google.com < your_fn_here

  3. Re: [OT] Free Computer maintenance

    Bit Twister wrote:
    > On 15 Feb 2007 16:20:12 -0800, rita wrote:
    >
    >> If you are facing any problems on your personal computer or Laptop.

    >
    > For anyone wanting to file a Usenet abuse report for that spam,
    > the ISP contact would be abuse@wlink.com.np
    > and of course send one to groups-abuse@google.com
    >
    > Just save the header and body, add a brief line to the top like
    >
    > NNTP-Posting-Host: 202.79.62.16 is spamming Usenet


    Done. There is no point to the google link. All it produces is an
    automated reply, and they do nothing.

    How did you arrive at the wlink.com.np link?

    --



    "A man who is right every time is not likely to do very much."
    -- Francis Crick, co-discover of DNA
    "There is nothing more amazing than stupidity in action."
    -- Thomas Matthews



  4. Re: [OT] Free Computer maintenance

    On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:46:38 -0500, CBFalconer wrote:

    > and they do nothing.


    Could be true, but if they spend more time cleaning out the abuse
    mailbox then they might terminate the account. Just one or two of us
    doing it will do nothing for sure.


    > How did you arrive at the wlink.com.np link?



    urpmi whois
    man whois

    whois (ip addy from header)


  5. Re: [OT] Free Computer maintenance

    Bit Twister wrote:
    > On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:46:38 -0500, CBFalconer wrote:
    >
    >> and they do nothing.

    >
    > Could be true, but if they spend more time cleaning out the abuse
    > mailbox then they might terminate the account. Just one or two of us
    > doing it will do nothing for sure.


    I don't believe there is any evidence that their abuse mailbox is ever
    read. It doesn't take any more work to delete more emails there than
    fewer. Especially when a cron job is probably doing the deleting.


    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

  6. Re: [OT] Free Computer maintenance

    On 16 Feb 2007 03:34:30 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >
    > I don't believe there is any evidence that their abuse mailbox is ever
    > read. It doesn't take any more work to delete more emails there than
    > fewer. Especially when a cron job is probably doing the deleting.


    Well, if so, I would guess it might, at least, be run through a filter for
    keywords to get a human to read. I would guess they would not want a
    child porn abuse report to be ignored.

  7. Re: [OT] Free Computer maintenance

    Bit Twister wrote:
    > On 16 Feb 2007 03:34:30 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >>
    >> I don't believe there is any evidence that their abuse mailbox is
    >> ever read. It doesn't take any more work to delete more emails there
    >> than fewer. Especially when a cron job is probably doing the
    >> deleting.

    >
    > Well, if so, I would guess it might, at least, be run through a filter
    > for keywords to get a human to read. I would guess they would not want
    > a child porn abuse report to be ignored.


    I think they're more interested in putting their manpower into world
    domination.


    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

+ Reply to Thread