"Education, education, education" quotation from **** sucker Tony
Blair, I think he was misquoted I think he actually said **** you, ****
you, **** you.

I have a Cornwall boarding school education 1969 1970s the generation
before me my parents generation were better educated than my
generation. Now people with my poor education are more educated than
today's generation.

Take for example this British National party writing about education
and identity: "Ethnic English children living in mixed race communities
have lost their sense of identity and are marginalized". Marginali
(z)ed It looks horrible.. there are English dictionaries, newspaper
websites, the BBC news website the Guardian news website and The Times
newspaper website and so on and this person as never seen
marginalised. The British National party are claiming they represent
everything that is English/British and they cannot even spell
marginalised God help us.

Marginali ( z)ed it looks ugly.. Remove the Z replace it with S
marginalised it looks nicer it's easier on the eyes reading it aloud
sounds nicer. Trying to read it with the Z makes you sound drunk.

Is this British National party website written by yanks? Marginalised,
recognised, industrialised. Education education education.

Industrialise
mobilisation
finalise
fulfilment
civilisation
paralysed
customise
recognised
recognise
marginalised
optimised
indoctrination
indoctrinated
penalised
labelling
colour
intimidated
fulfil
enabled
arsehole
formalise
penicillin
archaeology
industrialisation
intractable
finalise
realise

I wrote this on my laptop using "TextMaker" with its multiple language
spell-checker.

1980s
There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the
days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect.
U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always.

The U.S.A has sponsored every terrorist organisation in the world.
One way or another throughout history the U.S.A as attempted
to kill you.

Who's the Governor! You wankers. Keyboard warriors. Put up or shut the
**** up.

http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3
It shows you just how backward yanks are pathetic ****ing yanks.
ID signature
Freedom, if you don't use it you lose it.
Philip Davidson,
10 Ronald Avenue
West Ham
E15 3AH