:?: I have a Samsung CLP-510 Colo
Laser Printer. I have very pleased with the printe
for its price. However, when I send a large print file containin
over 10 pages or so... the printer stops printing, the green ligh
blinks just like it does when info is coming into the printer, LE
reads... processing... and will continue only after I open a door..
wait a few seconds and then close. The printer will finish the prin
in most cases. However, I noccasionally have to do the same thin
from time to time in order to finish

Would upgraqding from the 64 meg to 128 meg cure this problem

Thanks for any help... Ed Kaese

-------------= Posted from Ugroups.com =------------
---= Fast & Free Web Portal to Usenet Newsgroups =--