Windows Vista and thousands of dead penguins - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Windows Vista and thousands of dead penguins - Mandrake ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RpoWKpAL9Q "Linux dead". http://www.threadless.com/subs/big/75122.gif Windows Vista http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VSBX-tXkWc Linux and KDE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thtmaZnxk_0 __________________________________________________ ______________________________ 1980s There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect. U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always. The U.S.A has ...

  1. Windows Vista and thousands of dead penguins

    __________________________________________________ ______________________________

    1980s
    There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the
    days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect.
    U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always.

    The U.S.A has sponsored every terrorist organisation in the world.
    One way or another throughout history the U.S.A as attempted
    to kill you.

    Who's the Governor! You wankers. Keyboard warriors. Put up or shut the
    **** up.

    http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3
    It shows you just how backward yanks are pathetic ****ing yanks.
    ____________________________
    ID signature
    Freedom, if you don't use it you lose it.
    Philip Davidson,
    10 Ronald Avenue
    West Ham
    E15 3AH
    East London
    Mobile phone 07906821566
    http://philipdavidson.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: Windows Vista and thousands of dead penguins

    Philip wrote:

    > I told my mommy I liked to drool all the time.

    She's as stupid as you are, since every time you drool she keeps having to
    wipe your ass.

  3. Re: Windows Vista and thousands of dead penguins

    Linux is, of course, alive & far from dead.
    Micro**** of course mainly for the stupid no-brain idiots to use !!

    Of course, i continue to use the SuSE Linux 10 operating system
    over an Micro**** Windows Vista etc.

    Just as i drive a Mercedes NOT some Cheverlot or Ford junks !

    Philip wrote:

    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RpoWKpAL9Q
    > "Linux dead".
    >
    > http://www.threadless.com/subs/big/75122.gif
    >

    > Windows Vista
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VSBX-tXkWc
    >

    > Linux and KDE.
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thtmaZnxk_0

    __________________________________________________ ______________________________

    > 1980s
    > There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the
    > days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect.
    > U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always.
    >

    > The U.S.A has sponsored every terrorist organisation in the world.
    > One way or another throughout history the U.S.A as attempted
    > to kill you.
    >

    > Who's the Governor! You wankers. Keyboard warriors. Put up or shut the
    > **** up.
    >
    > http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3
    > It shows you just how backward yanks are pathetic ****ing yanks.
    > ____________________________
    > ID signature
    > Freedom, if you don't use it you lose it.
    > Philip Davidson,
    > 10 Ronald Avenue
    > West Ham
    > E15 3AH