Linux is dead video - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Linux is dead video - Mandrake ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RpoWKpAL9Q "Linux dead". __________________________________________________ ______________________________ 1980s There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect. U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always. The U.S.A has sponsored every terrorist organisation in the world. One ...

  1. Linux is dead video

    __________________________________________________ ______________________________

    1980s
    There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the
    days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect.
    U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always.

    The U.S.A has sponsored every terrorist organisation in the world.
    One way or another throughout history the U.S.A as attempted
    to kill you.

    Who's the Governor! You wankers. Keyboard warriors. Put up or shut the
    **** up.

    http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3
    It shows you just how backward yanks are pathetic ****ing yanks.
    ____________________________
    ID signature
    Freedom, if you don't use it you lose it.
    Philip Davidson,
    10 Ronald Avenue
    West Ham
    E15 3AH
    East London
    Mobile phone 07906821566
    http://philipdavidson.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: Linux is dead video

    home.home1@virgin.net wrote:
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RpoWKpAL9Q
    > "Linux dead".

    What a wanker you are

  3. Re: Linux is dead video

    "David" wrote in message

    > home.home1@virgin.net wrote:

    > What a wanker you are

    Who's the bigger wanker - the troll, or the person who's too stupid to
    killfile the troll...?

  4. Re: Linux is dead video

    David wrote:

    > home.home1@virgin.net wrote:
    > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RpoWKpAL9Q
    > > "Linux dead".
    > >

    > What a wanker you are

    The one using Windows from blueyonder.co.uk
    seems to be calling you names. ;-)

    Remember this the cunt from blueyonder.co.uk
    lives in the same country as me but is too much of a ****ing coward
    to do anything off of its keyboard because it is a cowardly cunt.
    On the other hand you live in a different country you have an excuse.

    But blueyonder.co.uk is just a wanker a child ****ing wanker.
    Who is also using Windows.

    Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 21:36:15 GMT
    Dec 2006 21:36:15 GMT) NNTP-Posting-Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 21:36:15
    GMT").

[...]

  5. Re: Linux is dead video

    home.home1@virgin.net wrote:

    > The one using Windows from blueyonder.co.uk
    > seems to be calling you names. ;-)

    Did you forget to take your happy pills again? Better be careful, the
    men with the white coats will be coming for you soon.

    --
    Regards: *krONik*
    "Somewhere ... *something incredible* is waiting to be known!"

  6. Re: Linux is dead video

    home.home1@virgin.net wrote:

    > I'm so depressed about my idiocy I want to kill myself.

    Your parents said the same things to each other after you were born.

  7. Re: Linux is dead video

    On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 15:05:18 -0800, home.home1 wrote:

    > Remember this the cunt from blueyonder.co.uk
    > lives in the same country as me

    And where is blueyonder?

    > but is too much of a ****ing coward
    > to do anything off of its keyboard because it is a cowardly cunt.

    So we have this meassage? Pity.

    > On the other hand you live in a different country you have an excuse.

    To do what?

  8. Re: Linux is dead video

    >> Remember this the cunt from blueyonder.co.uk
    >> lives in the same country as me

    > And where is blueyonder?

    Its the place in the uk where all the deadbeats hang out.

+ Reply to Thread