Youtube Windows Vista black and white smelly sea bird which cannot fly - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Youtube Windows Vista black and white smelly sea bird which cannot fly - Mandrake ; http://www.threadless.com/subs/big/75122.gif A black and white smelly sea bird which cannot fly. Windows Vista http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VSBX-tXkWc __________________________________________________ ________________ 1980s There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect. U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always. ...

  1. Youtube Windows Vista black and white smelly sea bird which cannot fly

    http://www.threadless.com/subs/big/75122.gif
    A black and white smelly sea bird which cannot fly.

    Windows Vista http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VSBX-tXkWc

    1980s
    There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the
    days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect.
    U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always.

    The U.S.A has sponsored every terrorist organisation in the world.
    One way or another throughout history the U.S.A as attempted
    to kill you.

    Who's the Governor! You wankers. Keyboard warriors. Put up or shut the
    **** up.

    http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3
    It shows you just how backward yanks are pathetic ****ing yanks.
    ____________________________
    ID signature
    Freedom, if you don't use it you lose it.
    Philip Davidson,
    10 Ronald Avenue
    West Ham
    E15 3AH
    East London
    Mobile phone 07906821566
    http://philipdavidson.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: Youtube Windows Vista black and white smelly sea bird which cannot fly

    home.home1@virgin.net wrote:

    > There's a black smelly thing in my pants.

    Your mommy hasn't potty trained you yet, that's why, you ****tard.

  3. Re: Youtube Windows Vista black and white smelly sea bird which cannot fly

    On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 13:32:28 -0800, home.home1 wrote:

    > 1980s
    > There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the
    > days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect.
    > U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always.

    Bugger, not in Richmond. Yawn.

+ Reply to Thread